Thursday 25 September 2014

DerpCon Winner - Switzerland


The winner for the Switzerland DerpCon competition was chosen and contacted on the 24th September 2014 and the lucky winner was 16 year old Shania (@vansndclifford) She tells me all about what she had to do to enter and how she felt when she was contacted to say that she had won! :D

For the Switzerland competition for DerpCon in order to win, you had to dress up like 5SOS and send the picture and your details in to the website. This was the winning picture that Shania entered with;


From what I see it is clear that Shania put a lot of effort into her entry and was very creative and unique! So well done for that :D


Shania goes on to tell me what happened when she was contacted to say she had won. "I was at school and they rang me and told me I had won. I started shaking and told my friends. I was so shocked."

She then goes on to say; "I don't even remember what happened after that, I only remember being on the floor and my friends hugging me."

So there we have it, Switzerland has it's DerpCon winner and I am sure Shania is so excited to attend DerpCon in LA in November! :D

Another DerpCon winner down, still plenty to go!

Until next time! @5SOSFamDerpCon

No comments:

Post a Comment