Monday 22 December 2014

The 5SOS Tag


Hello beautiful people, hope you are well? 

I have been doing this little blog thing for a while now and realised that probably most of the people who read it have no bloody idea who the heck I am or anything about me so I thought I would do the 5SOS tag so you can get to know me a bit better and about how I am a 5SOS fan! :D

This tag was created by the beautiful @Alexandra5SOS on YouTube, check her channel out here, she is a 5SOS fan based channel and creates videos all about 5SOS so make sure you subscribe to her! :D

Anyway there are 10 questions I will answer (I had to adapt some of the original ones so I could fit them on the blog) so here we go!

Q1. Who is your favourite member of 5 Seconds of Summer and Why?

Let's get down to business and not beat around the bush, I'm an Ashton girl. Always have been since 2012 and the days of the emo fringe! You are lying if you say you don't have a favourite, although I love them all Ashton is just the one that I am more attracted to? It's hard to explain because honestly I'd take them all in a heartbeat! haha but I think me and Ashton have similar personalities and yeah I dunno he just is ok!

Q2. How did you find out about 5SOS?

I found out about 5SOS in October 2012 through being on twitter. I saw some girls tweeting them and decided to check out who they were. I saw they did covers on Youtube and at the time I was a huge Justin Bieber fan and I saw they had covered Next To You. Ever since I have been hooked. Here ends the story.

Q3. What is your favourite 5 Seconds of Summer Cover?

As I said previously Next To You was the first one I watched so I will always have memories of that! But currently my favourite covers they do is I Miss You and What I Like About You.

Q4. Favourite thing about the #5SOSFAMILY

I have found from experience that they are all (mostly) so loving and genuinely care about the boys and the music. We are all (again mostly) nice and welcoming to each other and honestly if it wasn't for 5SOS I wouldn't have met some of my best friends. The family always look out for the boys and lets be real when there is a mob or just drama *cough about groupies cough* we all defend 5SOS to the end and I think that's incredible. And we are all funny as f**k.

Q5. What is your favourite 5SOS song?



I have so many. Really it depends on what mood I am in and everyday I have a different song stuck in my head. However from forever ago my favourite song has been Beside You. When I first heard it I loved it and ever since it has been one for my faves. I also love End Up Here, Disconnected, Wherever You Are, If You Don't Know (which is so underrated) and Voodoo Doll. Basically them all but I just picked a few favourites.




Q6. What 5 Seconds of Summer merch do you have?

(To be clear not bragging when I say this I'm just answering the question)

I have all the EP's, the album, the live album, 2 t-shirts (white logo one and one with their faces on it) the book, the calendar, wristband, album cover poster and that's it. Not as much as a lot of people have but hey I'm a broke fangirl what can I say. 

Q7. Have you ever met 5SOS? tell us what happened!

Unfortunately no I have never met them! :( BUT I hope to meet them next year on their tour! *touches wood so I don't jinx myself*

Q8. Do 5SOS follow you on twitter/tumblr?

Again none of them follow me on twitter (I don't have tumblr cause I don't have a clue how to work the darn thing!) BUT the 5SOS band account have retweeted me which was fucking amazing and I think I died a little when it happened! :D Link to that tweet here

Q9. Draw 5SOS in under 3 minutes 

Not gonna lie this took longer than 3 minutes but hey using paint to draw a masterpiece is hard ok - 

I tried ok. Guess who is who? 😂

Q10. Describe 5SOS in one word


I sat for like 10 minutes trying to think of what to say and all I think of is balls but I don't think that is quite appropriate! So I'm gonna go with NormalBoysLivingTheirDreamsAndAre IncrediblyTalentedAndChangedPeoplesLives - all one word right? ;)

But seriously I don't think they realise just how many people's lives they have changed/saved because of their music and they are still the same dorky boys that I fell in love with over 2 years ago.

So that ends the 5SOS tag. If you read it then please comment and share. Also I encourage you to do the tag as well whether it be through blogging or a YouTube video! If you do it please tweet me so I can read it as well!

Side Note - I normally upload on a Thursday as well but since it is Christmas on Thursday and New years Day the Thursday after I will only be uploading on Monday.

Finally I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas, I hope Santa brings you everything you got and if you asked for 5SOS then sorry but they will be at my house. Sorry! ;)

Love, @5SOSFamDerpCon (follow me, we can be friends!)

No comments:

Post a Comment