Tuesday 3 March 2015

5SOS Turn Japanese?



Kon'nichiwa (or Hello!)



5SOS have been in Japan for the past week or so and I think we can all agree that it has been one of the most drama free weeks the 5SOS fam have experienced in a long time! So I thought that for today's post I would narrow down the top 5 best things that have happened since 5SOS have been in Japan (it was hard cause there were so many!)

1. Number one has got to be the fact that they are performing again. After what seems like a lifetime since we last saw them perform live they did 5 shows in total whilst in Japan. 4 supporting the 1D boys and 1 headline show of their own. We can all agree that they absolutely smashed their shows! Here is a link to them performing Beside You - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPSJKs5qQT8

Here are some incredible pictures taken by my friend @yuipokun


I think it is pretty clear how much they love performing and being on the stage, when they're happy the 5SOS fam are happy - am I right? ;)

2. Japan brought back the fetus days of Luke's hair. I think the whole fandom went into hysterics when pictures of Luke in a beanie with flat hair emerged and I'm not gonna lie I was one of those people! Can we just appreciate these pictures for a second - 

Credit to Yui again for these pictures!
He literally looks like 2012 Luke again and I don't know how to feel about it quite yet!

3. Ok can we just talk about them going to a cat cafe? I don't why but it actually melts my heart to think of them in a cafe with cats running around them, just me? Michael in his natural habitat or what? :D Although poor Ashton had to stand outside while the other 3 went in as he is allergic to cats. 

Here are some pictures from this event - 




Lets just take a moment and appreciate Luke and Michael - the 6ft giants wearing pink slippers and pretending to be cats - our idols ladies and gents.

4. I was happy to see them actually get to enjoy the culture and sights of Japan rather than being cooped up in a hotel room in fear of being mobbed (also props to the Japanese fam for being chill af and respecting the boys and not mobbing them. You are all rad!) anyway here are some pictures from when 5SOS were tourists in Japan.


5. Finally number 5, it could only be Ashton in a snapback. Sorry if this was a bit of an anti climax but this was by far my favourite moment of 5SOS being in Japan. I could waffle on about it all day to be honest so I think it's better if you just get the picture - 


I'm sorry but everything about this picture to me is just perfection. You can thank me later for bringing it back into your life, you're welcome.

There were so many more amazing moments that happened during their time in Japan so here is a collage of some of the other awesome things that they did.


As you can see they enjoyed having a Polaroid (and we enjoyed them with is as well!) also Dave.

As you can see a lot happened in Japan and it was hard for me to narrow it down so I basically ended up putting everything in there but hey who's complaining? Leave me a comment or tweet of your favourite 5sos moment from them in Japan! 

That's it for this week, hope you enjoyed 5SOS being in Japan as much as I did. I think we can all learn from the Japanese fam that if you are calm around the boys there is more of a chance of you getting to meet them and also it makes everything less stressful for the boys and they can enjoy their time much more. You can see from their tweets just how much they enjoyed Japan and I hope they continue to enjoy every country they visit this year!

5SOS next scheduled performance is the start of ROWYSO in Portugal on May 4th so for now they have just landed back in LA, probably to do more writing/ recording for new music!! :D

Until next week, 





If you read this far enjoy this unexpected picture of Dave and Cory dressed as Pikachu because goals. Thanks to John for sharing this with us all.


*Disclaimer - I have Yui's authority to use her pictures of the boys, please ask her for permission if you wish to use them for anything. Thank you. None of the above pictures are my own, no copyright intended. *

No comments:

Post a Comment