Monday 30 March 2015

Selling my soul to 5SOS? - Q&A #1

Hey everyone! Hope you are all doing ok? :)

Today is a bit of a different blog post, I decided to do a 5SOS Q&A so that it would give everyone who reads this the chance to ask me some questions or ask for my opinions on anything 5SOS related. I think I'll probably do these posts maybe only once every couple of months. So without anymore waffling lets get into the questions :D


What do you think about the band 5SOS signed, Hey Violet?

I had never heard of them before 5SOS signed them so when they announced it I went to their Youtube and listened to their song. I honestly think they're are ok, not my favourite but maybe when they release new music and I get to know them a bit more I could come to like them a bit more.


Which songs do you want to hear live that 5SOS never have performed with yet? Which do you want on the setlist?

I feel like I have said this like a million times but I honestly would sell my soul if 5SOS added If You Don't Know to the setlist, I don't know why they haven't because it is an amazing song and I need to hear Calum do that solo live! Also I would like to hear Never Be, English Love Affair, Close As Strangers and Social Casualty. Basically I want to hear all their songs live because they are all so flawless. Also this isn't part of the question but I need a studio version of Over and Over.

Are you seeing 5SOS on tour, if so how excited are you? And have you saw them before?

Yes I am seeing 5SOS on tour, as of today it is 60 days until my concert!!! :D I honestly have never been so excited for a concert before in my life and I have been to quite a lot of concerts in my lifetime. But 5SOS are my whole world and so seeing them live is what I live for. I have only ever saw them before in 2013 on the TMH tour where they supported 1D and that was amazing. I never thought they would come back to where I live on their own tour so yeah can you tell how excited I am yet? :)

What was the first 5SOS song you heard? 

The first cover I saw 5SOS do was Next To You but the first actual 5SOS song I heard was Out Of My Limit :)

Do you ever get hate bc you're a 5SOS fam and if yes, how do you deal with it?

Honestly no, I've never had hate because I'm in the 5SOS fam. Don't get me wrong I've had hate from people on Twitter just saying stupid stuff but not because of me being in the 5SOS fam. But if you do get hate just ignore it, it's the best thing to do. These people clearly have nothing better to be doing so just enjoy being part of the 5SOS fam, I'm sure someone will always be there for you to talk to :)

Who would you like to see as 5SOS support act on tour? :)

I've never really thought about it before if I'm honest. However, it would be unrealistic of me to say someone like All Time Low cause that will never happen. In my opinion though I think it will most likely be Hey Violet since they just signed them or maybe even The Veronica's again because they supported them in November or it could be someone completely new that we would never expect. 

Could you imagine that 5SOS ever would do something that would make you stop supporting them?

I actually had to think about this one for a bit because I don't actually know. I can't think that they would do anything so drastic that I would stop supporting them? If they killed someone maybe? haha but seriously when the day comes that 5SOS are no more you can bet that I will still continuously listen to their music and follow them on twitter (or stalk?) haha :)

That's all the questions I'm gonna answer today, I got a lot more than I expected I would so thank you if you asked me a question! :D and if I didn't answer yours then I'm sorry but this post would be way to long if I answered everyone's! :D

Make sure you follow me on Twitter - @5SOSFamDerpCon to see when I do another Q&A and also you can tweet or comment any blog posts that you would like to see in the future :)

Thank you for reading and I'll talk to you next time! :D

Love,
@5SOSFamDerpCon

5SOS Updates


5SOS have been super busy lately and so here is a little point by point if you missed anything this week :)

  • They attended the KCAs on Saturday 28th. They won best Australia/Kiwi artist which is amazing but unfortunately we didn't win them Best New Artist :( we tried our best though! :) 



  • On Sunday 29th they went to the iHeartRadio Awards. They won Best Fan Army which is basically our award but anyway they did a little acceptance speech which was super cute. Also can we just at Luke's hair!!


  • The tour is practically only a month away now and I am super pumped for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment