Monday 23 March 2015

5SOS vs Fifth Harmony Voting Rant






Hi guys,

So it has actually been a while since I have done a rant post and honestly I've been waiting so long for something to come up that I can rant about and I think that this is the perfect thing. If you haven't been on Twitter much recently then you will have missed the voting war that is happening between the 5SOS and the 5H fan bases at the minute. 

Let me catch you up - 5SOS and 5H are both nominated for the same KCA (Favourite New Artist) you can vote via twitter by using the hashtags  "#vote5sos #kca" or "#votefifthharmony #kca"

If you didn't know 5SOS and 5H fans have a past when it comes to voting for awards. Normally both groups are up against each other in some category at an awards show and normally when votes are cast via twitter people tend to get nasty and play dirty. It's turns in to a big thing all over twitter with both fandoms going against each other to try and win.

Usually I don't get involved in all the drama that it causes and I just vote for 5SOS and don't tend to notice what the 5H fans are doing to try and win however this time is different because Fifth Harmony themselves have actually gone to the lengths of bribing their fans for votes. 

Personally I've never had anything against 5H, their songs are catchy and I've listened to their album a couple times however I wouldn't necessarily consider myself a fan, I honestly didn't even know their names until the song Brave Honest Beautiful and even at that I couldn't tell you who was who but that's besides the point.

As I was saying, 5H have actually went and bribed their fans on twitter for votes for this award in return for tickets to the KCA event itself. Here's the proof - 



They have done several tweets like this, https://twitter.com/FifthHarmony/status/579411357134503936?lang=en getting their fans to tweet the hashtags and then they chose some winners to go to the KCAs. I honestly think that this is totally unfair and against the rules of the contest. If one act that is nominated is allowed to give out free tickets in return for votes then surely all the artists should be allowed this privilege? However I don't think 5SOS are as desperate as 5H are to win this award considering they only have retweeted tweets from fans that have the hashtags in them.

This isn't surprising come from 5H though since in the numerous other times we have had to vote against them they always appear that little bit more desperate to win by constantly tweeting about it, doing follow sprees etc to get more votes.

Don't get me wrong, not all 5H fans are horrible human beings that create horrible hashtags towards the 5SOS fans and vice versa not all 5SOS fans are perfect angels, expect for myself of course ;) (that was a joke fyi) If you are a 5SOS fan reading this (99% of you will be considering I am a 5sos fan account but anyway) I just want to reach out to you and say please don't rise to the things that fifth harmony and their fans are doing, ignore the horrible comments , block and report are there for a reason. I myself use those buttons on the daily and have no shame in admitting it!

All in all I think that's really all I have to say because if I say anything more I'll have an army of 5H fans on my back hating on me that I don't have time for. In the end keep voting for 5SOS, lets show 5H that bribing gets you nowhere in the end and also its to see that 5SOS have a lot more faith in us to win them awards without their help.

So lets win this award for them and continue to stay classy and not get involved in anymore of 5H's games. Stay focused and don't let them or their fans distract us from voting, stay motivated to do this for 5SOS. I feel like some sort of political leader giving a speech right now so you get the picture, here ends the lesson.

Until next week,

@5SOSFamDerpCon (follow me and become my friend!)

Ps. I hope you enjoyed my bid to try and my comedic by putting an extremely fetus picture of 5SOS at the beginning. My sense of humor isn't one many people get but whatever.

UPDATES:


5 comments:

  1. I have to say something all harmonizers are trying to be nice with 5SOS but sometimes 5SOS FAM will be racist with Normani so I honestly #votefifthharmony and I love 5SIS BUT THEY ARE NOT MY STYLE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "sometimes", I totally don't approve of those people but I don't that a reason for Harmonizers to trend hashtags about Ashton needing to cut himself and that the 5sos fam should kill themselves. As well as starting viscous rumors to distract us.

      Also, do you know how many racist comments from any member of the 5sos fam about any one? None.

      Delete
    2. When have they said anything racist??? Do your research before posting lies!

      Delete
  2. Not all harmonizers are trying to be nice, just saying ☺️ Not saying that all from 5SOS fam are innocent either and racism is never ok. Anyway, just wanted to say that I don't agree with the "they're all trying to be nice" thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Am I the only one who hasn't ever seen a racist tweet from the 5sos fam?

      Delete