Thursday 16 October 2014

DerpCon Winner - Argentina


Sorry that it has taken me so long to update this however I am back with a whole lot of DerpCon excitement! So, the winner for Argentina was announced and thankfully I was able to get in contact with her to share her excitement! :D

The winner was lucky 20 year old Agustina ( @ilikegordon ) She explains what she had to do to win; "To win I had to write a letter explaining why I should be the winner, what 5sos meant to me and also send pictures of my superhero."


Agustina's super hero "Super Skunk"



On how she was contacted to say that she had won Agustina says, "I was contacted by a call. I was just watching a movie with my best friend, who I am taking with me. I almost didn't answer the call!" (Which would have been awful!!)

"When they told me I had won I cried. I was on public radio and I cried! It was the most amazing feeling in the world!"

Agustina told me that when she hung up the phone she cried and screamed and her throat started to bleed! If that doesn't show how much 5SOS mean to her, I really don't know what would!

On how she feels now that she has won, Agustina says; "I still can't believe it! This is the best thing that has ever happened to me! The boys mean everything to me and I just can't believe that I am going to be able to meet them and see them live!"

Congratulations to Agustina, the Argentinian representative! :D

Until the next DerpCon winner, love @5sosFamDerpCon

No comments:

Post a Comment