Saturday 18 October 2014

DerpCon Winner - Portugal

A new DerpCon winner has been announced and it is for the Portugal competition! The lucky winner is 17 year old Rita ( @ARitaSilveira ) 

On what she had to do to win, Rita explained to me; "I had to make a video in 5 Seconds showing them why I really wanted to go to DerpCon."

When Rita was contacted to say that she had won she tells me that; "I wasn't expecting it because I thought I didn't have any opportunity of winning!"

She goes on to say, "I was in school when they called and I was shaking so much, I almost fainted!"

Rita also told me that she has never saw them live before or met them because they had to cancel their opening act for WWA tour in Portgual, so she is so excited to finally see them live as well as go to DerpCon!

On how she is feeling now about winning, Rita tells me; "I still can't believe it I am really nervous, I have never felt like this before."

Congratulations to Rita, a very deserving winner! I hope you enjoy yourself in LA at DerpCon!

We are getting closer now to DerpCon, it is just under a month to go!! And there are still DerpCon winners to be announced!!

Until next time, love

@5SOSFamDerpCon

No comments:

Post a Comment