Wednesday 29 October 2014

DerpCon Winner - Brazil

Hello again everyone! :)

Another DerpCon winner was chosen recently and it was the lucky Mariana 
( @imtriplex ) who is 21 years old and she will be representing Brazil at DerpCon in LA on November 16th! :D

I got the chance to chat with her and talk all about her experience of winning! :) She tells me; "To enter the competition we had to make a 5 second video showing our love for 5SOS. I made a stop motion of myself skateboarding, running and paddling to get to Hollywood to see the 5SOS concert."


Some snapshots of Mariana's video
When she found out she had won, Mariana tells me; "I heard my name on the radio, I didn't know if what I heard was true or not! 

She continues, "First, I got very anxious and thought I was going to be sick. My friend called me and I couldn't speak properly!"

On how she feels now about the prospect of going to DerpCon, Mariana tells me, "I am very excited! Especially because we don't know anything about DerpCon, like where it is going to be! And I can't wait to meet the boys and especially seeing them perform as they have never been to Brazil before!"

Mariana is the 16th DerpCon winner (that I have been able to get in contact with!) So congratulations to her! :D

DerpCon is literally just around the corner, so watch out as more winners will be unveiled in the coming week!

Until next time, 

Love, @5SOSFamDerpCon

No comments:

Post a Comment