Friday 3 October 2014

DerpCon Winner - UK (4Music)


We finally have a UK winner for the 4music DerpCon competition and the lucky winner is Ellie (@altnialls) who is 16 years old. 

The competition for this was no doubt tough but lucky Ellie explained to me what all she had to do in order to win this amazing prize! 

"We had to post a photo of us 'derping about' or with our 5SOS stuff so I posted a picture with all my 5SOS cd's, vinyls and posters.."


Ellie's winning picture
"When 4music contacted me through DM, I was sat with my mum watching TFIOS and I was just like 'OH MY GOD' I started shaking and freaking out so much!"

I saw so many entries for this competition and I just want to say well done to Ellie, a deserving winner!

Ellie told me how she feels about the whole thing; "I still don't believe it, like it is so surreal." 

Ellie said she is taking her friend who is also a 5SOS fan along with her Dad, who I bet is really excited! haha 

DerpCon is getting closer and a lot of winners are starting to be announced, so if you entered any of them GOOD LUCK! :D

Until the next winner, love @5SOSFamDerpCon

No comments:

Post a Comment