Wednesday 8 October 2014

DerpCon Winner - UK (Capital FM)


Capital FM was the 3rd UK competition and with that 2 winners were selected. This week I was able to get in contact with one of the winners, Sophie 
( @sophiekphilips ) who is 19 years old.

Capital FM announced the competition and of course, a lot of interest was taken in this competition as a lot of people from the UK are fans of the boys. For this competition you had to text 'WIN' to a number and you could only enter 10 times. 

Sophie explains to me what happened when she got the call to say she had won "I got the call at half 11 at night just as I was falling asleep! They told me I had one and I started screaming and crying and shaking!"

Imagine getting a call at that time of night saying you were going to DerpCon, I would properly freak out!! 

On winning Sophie said "I feel so amazing and lucky, this is insane."

That pretty much sums it up, it is insane.

Congratulations Sophie!!



Out of everyone who entered Sophie was the chosen one to attend DerpCon which is getting ever so close now and I can't wait for the rest of the winners to be announced as well! :D

Until next time, @5SOSFamDerpCon

No comments:

Post a Comment