Saturday 18 October 2014

DerpCon Winner - Australia (Bump Show)

As you all probably are aware, the lucky Australian winners were contacted by 5SOS themselves on Monday 13th October and I was able to get in contact with one of the lucky three Australian DerpCon winners.

Her name is Marli (@marlibermingham ) and she is 15 years old. 

Marli entered the Australian 'fancam' competition online. On how she was contacted she says; 

"When I got the call I didn't think it was them! I was too shocked to even talk and I was a crying mess!"

Marli tells me that she has been lucky enough to see 5SOS in concert before but has never actually met them.

Overall, on winning the competition Marli says that; "I am over the moon, this is too good to be true! I can't talk to anyone without shaking and crying!"


Lucky Marli will be joining the other DerpCon winners in LA in just under a months time!

Until next time, keep derping! haha :D

love, @5SOSFamDerpCon

No comments:

Post a Comment