Tuesday 21 October 2014

DerpCon Winner - Austria

Hello lovely people! The Austrian DerpCon winner was announced recently and I was able to get the chance to talk to her all about her experiences of winning this amazing competition! :) Her name is Elisa ( @voodxxmuke ) who is 16 years old (17 in 4 weeks!)

She tells me all about what she had to do to enter the Austrian competition; "All we had to do was take a picture of ourselves and write a message for 5SOS. For my entry I actually drew a picture of the boys and then photoshopped myself into the picture."


Elisa's amazing drawing of 5SOS!!
On when she was contacted to say she had won, Elisa explains to me; "I was out eating pizza with my parents when I got the email that I had won. At first I thought it was a bad joke, I read the email 10 times over! When I realized it wasn't fake I completely freaked out! I was kinda embarrassed because people in the restaurant stared at me weirdly but at the same time I didn't give a f**k, I was just so happy!"

Since winning DerpCon, Elisa tells me; "I haven't stopped smiling, I still can't believe it, I probably won't believe it until I am actually there! I never thought I would win, I just hoped for the best."

To me Elisa seems like a very deserving winning to go to DerpCon, she put in so much effort to her entry. She has never met 5SOS before but she does have tickets to their tour next year, which she is really excited about as well. 

Congratulation to Elisa, nearly all DerpCon winners are being announced soon so if you have entered a competition make sure to look out! :)

Until next time,

@5SOSFamDerpCon

No comments:

Post a Comment