Monday 20 October 2014

DerpCon Winner - Australia (Bump Show #2)

Hi everyone, another DerpCon winner comes to us today in the form of the second Australian Bump Show winner, she is called Cloe ( @cloesmoothly ) who is 17 years old.

For her entry, Cloe entered at the FanCam in the shopping centre and she also entered online, where they had to answer a 5sos related question. I got Cloe to tell me everything about winning DerpCon and so she tells me; "The day before the winner was announced my mum got a call asking if all my details were correct and if I was allowed to go to DerpCon, although I wasn't the winner yet."

On the actual day that she was announced the winner, Cloe explains to me; "I had my HSC exams on the day, I woke up super early to see if I had won the sunrise competition, which I didn't and so I started freaking out incase they rang me during my exams but luckily they didn't!"

The day that Cloe was announced as the winner was the day that 5SOS were performing on the X Factor in Australia and she was going to see them at the show. She tells me; "When I got the phone call from them I was actually getting ready to go see them at the X Factor, I was actually naked talking to them as I had just gotten out of the shower!" I think that this is a hilarious story and the funniest story a DerpCon winner has had yet! :D

As 5SOS actually rang and spoke to Cloe personally live on the Bump Show she tells me; "I was sooo nervous speaking to them, I stumbled on my words and I said I was on the shower (instead of in it) and Michael thought I said I was on the shitter! Then Luke (my favourite) told me that I had won and that I was going to DerpCon!"

Cloe had a once in a lifetime opportunity of speaking to 5SOS on the radio and now she also got the news of going to DerpCon, she tells me; "I was just like 'This can't be real.' The first thing I did was ring my friends and family and told them all I had won. It's insane, I can't concentrate on my exams because I'm too excited!"

Cloe has never met 5SOS but she has seen them in concert in Sydney in 2013 and at the 1D concert. She has saw them live at their Sydney show this year and then at the X Factor on the day she was announced the winner! :) After going to see them that many times, Cloe definitely deserves to meet the boys, she says "I am so stoked to actually meet them!"

If you would like to listen to 5SOS calling Cloe on the radio, you can here (at 10:11) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHFDxV2PWuE


Congratulations to Cloe, the 2nd Australian DerpCon winner! 



Until the next winner,

Love @5SOSFamDerpCon



No comments:

Post a Comment