Thursday 20 November 2014

A New Chapter


Hey everyone!

If you aren't familiar with my old blog, then you won't know that I previously wrote all about the 5SOS DerpCon winners and their stories. Sadly now DerpCon is over, for this year anyway. We are unsure whether or not DerpCon was a one of thing and so I have decided to move forward with my blog because I realise I love writing on it so much. It is like my getaway from reality to be able to connect and share things with you all, and I hope you all enjoy reading it as well and it can be your getaway also :)

Anyway, moving on with what this blog will be all about now. Basically everything 5SOS. Together, we are going to create a space for all the 5SOS Fam to come and connect with each other and share our experiences and give our advice about being a 5SOS Fam member, and that is why I have changed the name of the blog to '5SOS FAM Connect.'

So what can you expect to read when you come on my blog, well every Monday I will do a Q & A topic session, so watch out on my Twitter for when I tweet about what the topic for the questions is going to be, for example it could be dealing with hate from other fandoms, how to save money for tickets/merch etc, concert advice etc and basically whatever questions you have on those topics I will try answer and then we can have a discussion in the comments and help each other out! :D

As well as Q & A Monday's, every Thursday I will also be uploading random blog posts revolving around 5SOS. That could range from music video reviews, recipe's that are 5SOS inspired, outfit ideas for concerts and what to bring with you to a concert etc. These will be miscellaneous and just a fun thing for you all to read about every Thursday.

I want this blog to always be positive. 5SOS Fam stick together and help each other out. I don't know of anyone else that writes a blog for the 5SOS fam so if you are having a rough time at the minute or just need something to cheer yourself up, I want this blog to be the place for you to come. You can read all the fun posts from Thursday's and also leave comments on Monday's posts where I know there will be a 5SOS Fam member willing to help you out!

I don't want this post to be to rambly and boring so I think I will just wrap it up here. I really am excited for the future of this blog and I hope you are too!!

Be sure to follow me on twitter and we can hang out and stuff!

Peace chicken grease nipples,

Lots of love, @5SOSFamDerpCon

P.s. If there does happen to be another DerpCon or event like it next yeDain because I enjoyed doing it SO much! :Dain because I enjoyed doing it SO much! :D

2 comments:

  1. I think it's great that you're doing this! I love reading your posts. None of my real life friends like 5SOS, or even know them really. I know OF three others in my school who do. So, I'd love to connect with the Fam, chat, whatnot. :)

    "Peace chicken grease nipples."
    You, ma'am, are a genius.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy you feel this way!! :D make sure to get involved in the comments and spread the word about my blog! :)

      Delete