Tuesday 4 November 2014

DerpCon Winner - Finland

Hi all, hope everything is going good with you? :)

Finland DerpCon winner was chosen recently and that person was lucky 19 year old Tiia! I got to chat with her all about her experience of winning :)

She tells me about her competition, "We had to make a 15 second long video doing something crazy. I decided to go swimming because it is freaking cold here in Finland!"

She explains to me what happened when she was told she was the winner; "I got a call from NRJ saying I had won and they played it on the radio. I was on my way to work and all my friends were looking at me when I was crying."

I asked her what she was most looking forward to about DerpCon and she told me; "I can't wait to meet all the other winners! I love meeting people who have the same music taste, it brings people together."

Tiia tells me how she is feeling now about winning; "I just can't believe that I have really won. It feels weird that a girl like me has won something this huge!"

Tiia has never met or saw 5SOS perform before so this will be her first 5SOS gig and she is so excited!!


Congratulations to Tiia for winning your DerpCon competition!

DerpCon is literally so close now and I can't wait to see what happens at it!

Until the next winner, love you guys!

@5SOSFamDerpCon

No comments:

Post a Comment