Friday 7 November 2014

DerpCon Winner - Norway

Hey guys! Hope you are all well :)

This post has been long overdue so I apologize but today is all about the Norway DerpCon winner and that lucky girl is Lottie ( @Accuratehemmo ) who is 15 years old.

Lottie explained her experience of winning to me in a series of posts that to be honest is way to long for me to re-write so I will just insert all the pictures she sent me of her story and also it is all so good I can't cut any of it out because it is such a beautiful story! :D
















Hope you all don't mind the way I did this post but it was too long and too good of a story to cut any of it out! Here is Lottie's winning picture;




DerpCon is NEXT WEEK, so literally SO close and I can't wait!! :D

Until the next winner (not that there are many left!)

@5SOSFamDerpCon



No comments:

Post a Comment