Monday 10 November 2014

DerpCon Winner - USA (Spotify)

Hello again everyone! :D

Today I bring you the winner for the USA Spotify playlist competition and it was lucky 14 year old Alison ( @pizzaloner ) who the competition! 

For this competition, entrants had to create a playlist using Spotify and the playlist had to include Amnesia. The winner was drawn at random and as Alison said, lucky for her to be chosen at random! :)

I asked Alison to tell me all about where she was when she was contacted and how she reacted, "They contacted me via email. I was in class at the time and couldn't wait to open it so I did and seconds later I was out of my chair screaming and crying that I won. I ended up getting yelled at but how could you not scream when you're gonna meet your idols?"

She has a point there, I think everyone would have reacted the same!

Alison continues on, "After class I looked like a crazy person screaming that I won through the halls and down the street!"

"Right now I am beyond excited and happy. I've been awake since 5am excited for what is to come!"

When I asked Alison what she was most looking forward to about DerpCon she replied, "I'm mostly looking forward to seeing them in real life and seeing them smile, because their smiles bring me happiness."

Alison has never met 5SOS before but has saw them live on the 1D tour.

Alison will join all the other winners at DerpCon in less than 1 week!

Ok everyone so this time next week DerpCon will be over, which is super sad but I am SO excited to see what they do at DerpCon and I bet you are too!! :D

Not that there are many left to go, but until the next winner,

love, @5SOSFamDerpCon 

No comments:

Post a Comment