Wednesday 12 November 2014

DerpCon Winner - India

Hey guys! :)

Today on the blog is all about the Indian DerpCon winner and the chosen girl that gets to go to LA for DerpCon to represent India is 15 year old Simrat ( @simrat_5 ) She was kind enough to share her story with us all today :)

"So I had to dress up as my favourite superhero," She begins, "All that came to my mind was WonderWoman. I made the costume all myself with stuff I found at home, I used paper and a lot of tape!"

Simrat then explains to me how she found out that she was the winner, "I came home from class and received a call. At first I thought it was one of my friends but then they started going into the details and I almost froze! They asked me a few questions about the band and then finally told me I had won."

I asked Simrat how she reacted to being told she had won, "I started crying over the phone and after the call ended I didn't know what to do at all! It was one of the most mind boggling and heart pounding experiences I have ever had."

Simrat has never got to meet or see 5SOS before and says she is really looking forward to getting to meet them.

Simrat's winning costume :D

Congratulations to Simrat, who will have an awesome time going to DerpCon!

There are only a few more winner's to be put on here and then it will be DERPCON TIME! I can't wait!

Catch you guys later,

Love @5SOSFamDerpCon

No comments:

Post a Comment