Friday 14 November 2014

DerpCon Winner - USA (Road to DerpCon Game)

Hey everyone! Well this is it, the last DerpCon winners blog. Lets end on a high note shall we? :)

This is the story about the Road to DerpCon winner. The lucky and much deserving winner is Ellie, ( @happygoellie ) 

She explains how she was able to achieve the top score in the Road To DerpCon game and be the lucky winner for USA. 

"I remember when the contest was announced. I was in school and I was so determined to win. I played everyday for a few hours and I could just kinda do it well I suppose. I t was a fun game and the more I played the better I got. After around a month of playing the game I got the high score."

Props to Ellie for being so good at the game because lets face it, I sucked at it!! :'D

I asked her how she felt when she won the competition, "I was so excited when I won, I was crying so hard, my mom also cried because she was so proud of me! I didn't imagine that I could win, I've never won anything before because I am so unlucky!"

Ellie has saw 5SOS perform before at WWA tour but she has never met them before so she is really excited to finally get to meet them!

When asked what she was most looking forward to about DerpCon she responds, "I am most looking forward to hanging out with 5SOS and the other winners because they are all so nice and I finally get to meet my favourite band!"

She continues, "I never thought meeting them would be possible! I am just so thankful to be apart of DerpCon! I can't wait!"

Ellie didn't want her photograph to go in the blog so I asked her for her favourite picture of 5SOS,


I also think this picture depicts 5SOS image perfectly! haha and hopefully there will be pizza at DerpCon! ;)

So that's it everyone. I hope you have enjoyed this little blog about the winners, I have loved writing it! :D

Love you guys,

@5SOSFamDerpCon

No comments:

Post a Comment