Friday 14 November 2014

DerpCon Winner - Colombia

Hey everyone! Hope all is good in the Hood? ;)

Today I bring you the story of the Colombian DerpCon winner and the lucky winner was 15 year old Susana ( @h0ranftIrwin ) She explains to me what exactly she had to do in order to win this amazing prize! :)

"The competition here was about making a video showing what would I do to meet 5SOS. I went to the main park in my city and bathed myself in white paint and started singing and dancing to SLSP in front of everyone."

She continues, "In order to win, the video with the most votes and that was me!"

On how she was contacted to say she had won Susana explains, "A rep from Universal Music Colombia called me, I could barely hold myself together so I passed the phone to my mom and started crying because I couldn't believe it!"

On how she feels now Susana says, "I really don't know I am feeling. I can't believe that I am actually going. I am still in shock."

I asked Susana what she was most looking forward to about DerpCon and she told me, "Obviously meeting 5SOS and getting to do crazy stuff with them and also to meet the other winners because they are all so beautiful and nice people."

Susana has never met 5SOS before or even saw them live because she says "Artists never come to my country and 5SOS never have."

So this will be an amazing experience for Susana! :D

Congratulations Susana!! :D

Can you even believe that DerpCon is in 2 days and right now probably most of the winners are in LA?! Because I can't! It has came around so fast! :D

Tomorrow will be the last DerpCon winner's post but certainly after DerpCon I will be interviewing the winners again to talk about their whole experience :D

Lots of love,

@5SOSFamDerpCon

No comments:

Post a Comment