Wednesday 5 November 2014

DerpCon Winner - Spain

Hola everyone (I feel that is appropriate since this post is all about the Spanish DerpCon winner!)

So as you know now, Spain chose it's lucky DerpCon winner and that person was 17 year old Nuria ( @beside5sosx ) She told me everything that happened when she was chosen as the DerpCon winner to represent Spain :D

For the competition Nuria tells me; "I had to tweet my most emotional moment with 5sos with the hashtag #5SOSDERPCONSPAIN. I wrote many tweets so I don't know which one they chose but I think it probably was the one with a vine where all my family was singing Wherever You Are for my cousin's birthday and I had to teach it all to them to surprise her." 

When told that she was the winner, Nuria explains to me; "The radio station called me and told me I was the winner and I couldn't even speak because I was crying."

On how she feels now, Nuria tells me; "I feel so lucky, this is the most important thing that has ever happened to me, I still can't believe it."

Nuria has been lucky enough to see 5SOS twice before. One at the airport when they came for 5countries5days and another when they were there for WWAT and they did a signing. Nuria told me; "I hope I get to tell them how much they mean to me and how much they have helped me."

I hope you get to tell them that too Nuria because you are such a deserving winner!


The lucky winner - Nuria


Congratulations once again, I know that you will have a brilliant time along with all the other winners!

Until the next winner,

@5SOSFamDerpCon

No comments:

Post a Comment